Dear Baby.
We made it! We are officially at the end of the first trimester and entering the second.
And boy does that feel great.
While I have had so much peace this pregnancy and trust Jesus so much with your little life, there is such a sense of relief knowing we have made it safely past the first thirteen weeks.
I've seen you grow, grow, grow from a tiny bit of nothingness to a kicking squirming little wee babe.
I've heard your heartbeat in all its precious amazingness.
And, most wonderful of all, I've felt your first, sweet little flutters as you've rocked and rolled away in my tummy.
Sweet little one, you are a gift from God.
A true and beautiful miracle.
And although we aren't finding out if you are a boy or a girl until we get to the delivery room, my heart already knows you.
You are my precious little one. The answer to so many people's prayers. And a daily reminder to me how gracious and loving our heavenly father truly is.
I am humbled that he has chosen me to be your mommy.
Stay safe, my sweet babe.
And know that you are already so incredibly loved.
love, Mama.




Love that tiny little bump! Its adorbs! Yay for passing the first trimester mark! Kudos to you for not finding out the gender, we're toying with the idea, but I don't know if I have it in me
ReplyDeleteyou are so cute i could eat you up! thanks for the photo update! precious!
ReplyDelete