Monday, December 24, 2012

Our Christmas Miracle...


We are honored, joyful, and overwhelmingly grateful for this precious gift the Lord has given us.  
We have absolutely seen His hand working in our lives this year, and we are so thankful He has chosen us to be the parents of this precious and most desperately wanted baby.  
Our hearts are so full this Christmas season as we are truly experiencing 
one of Christ's amazing miracles here on Earth.  
We are so excited to meet you, sweet baby.  July cannot come soon enough!

15 comments:

  1. wow! you dont know me but im so excited for you!! this is amazing and a huge blessing. happy for your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crying happy tears for you! God heard the cry of your heart, and WOW! So excited for you! Can't wait to see your precious little peanut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations mama. i am SO excited and my heart is jumping with joy for you and your growing family. :) i have been praying for you guys - and will continue to pray that the Lord guides your newest little one safely into your arms and your beautiful family.

    hugs.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHH This is SO exciting! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the moment I've been waiting for sweet Olive Oyl! This is the best best best Christmas announy ever!!!!!! Baby is gonna be smothered by us all:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, congrats!! I am so excited for your sweet family :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so beautiful, God is so so so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!!!! Congrats to you and yours! What a wonderful Christmas Miracle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My heart is bursting for you!!! God is so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yay! so very happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so very excited for you!! Davi told me the news (I'm her little sis) and I'm just praising God for such a blessing- wonderful!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATS!!!!! Ahhh!!!! SO exciting. I first found your blog through your infertility series & you have been on my heart, so I wanted to check in to see how you were doing. Such a fun post to read, God is so very good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!!!!!!! I am just finding this out. I am so sososososo happy for you. So happy I can't even describe it! This is wonderful news. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i cannot believe i am so far behind in reading my friend's blogs that i am JUST NOW finding out! this post made me cryand i am so, so, SO happy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. can't wait to meet this little one. loved him or her since you brought the test over. ;)

    ReplyDelete