Watch out citizens of Kern County. As of tonight, there is a new Sheriff in town. Well, to put it correctly, a new DEPUTY Sheriff. It's official. Popeye has finished academy. With a signed letter from a commander and a slip of paper listing his badge number he was sent home for the night, along with instructions to return at o'dark hundred hours to practice and participate in tomorrow's (or technically, today's) graduation ceremonies.
It is the day we'd always hoped and prayed for, but the day we never thought would arrive.
My hunky man-o-love is a badge-carrying, gun-toting, baton-jabbing, peace-keeping man of the law.
Oh, how I rejoice with him this night. And my-oh-my how I LOVE my studly hot cop.




Hurray! I know this day was a long time in coming for you guys! Josh will be at the graduation to see buddy of his, so I can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteWow, Congrats to Popeye! That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteWoot Woot! We are so proud of your Popeye! He is SO handsome in his uniform. You were so cute today, it was only the National Athem, and yet it was important. It's nice to see you so proud of your man.
ReplyDeleteWe love you all ~
today was just so special, for you guys, but for all of us that bore witness to it. so proud of BOTH of you=) I know it hasn't been easy, but the reward for your patience and love with each other and this process paid off today. and I Love you both (and Sammers too) so very much.
ReplyDeleteYay! My sister just started the academy last week. She graduates in April. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you and your hubby...E accomplishment! I still remember Bryan's graduation and how proud I was to pin his badge on him for the first time. I pray that this new journey you guys are on now is a safe and wonderful one, Welcome to the Law Enforcement Familiy!!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to popeye! And you...you survived it! Here's to a successful, safe career in law enforcement.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so happy for your little family...all the hard work and sacrifice was worth it!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Popeye! And I love the police car for SweePea. So cute.
ReplyDeleteyippee!! congrats congrats!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS! I'm so glad Kyle and I could be there to share in his big day. We are so proud of him and his accomplishment (and AWARDS!!)!!!
ReplyDeleteYOU FINALLY GET YOUR HUSBAND BACK!!! I know you've both sacrificed so much for this - congratulations to both of you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'll be praying that his new career is rewarding and most importantly safe! You most definitely should be proud of him and all of the hard work you've both done to get him through the academy!
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAYYYYY!!! it's about time. i don't even wanna THINK about the towel bar shenanigans you might have gotten into to celebrate :) what a wonderful milestone!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It's as much an accomplishment of the WHOLE FAM-DAMNLY as it is the individual graduate!
ReplyDeleteSorry about your tootsie, Olive :-( I'm glad you got the walking cast, that HAS to make things much nicer!
Awesome pics!! I haven't kept up with my reading, but i'm up to date now!! love you bunches!
cnc
i LOVE that picture!
ReplyDeletecongratulations to both of you guys!
Ok, I love the photo of our little baby cop, but I need some new ones. Yes I'm addicted to the baby. I can't help it. I know I have my very own camera, but thats REALLY not the point here missy!
ReplyDeleteIt's time for a new post! :-)
Love you~
Soooooo very cute that boy of yours is!
ReplyDelete