Im starting to wonder when she doesn't look like that! I feel bad right now though, she is so congested from it all.... but getting better.... slowely.
ewwwww no snail trails here anymore. apparently boys reach a certain age and they learn how to SLURP up their boogies. I swear that sound is practically grosser (a word?) than looking at it LOL
YES, and I hate it! We've actually passed that stage for now, but I wiped Lil Major's nose so much that he started to cry as soon as I came at him w/ a washcloth. he used to like having his face washed!
A husband and 2 kids ;) the husband is a bit less gross though - good thing... Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteIm starting to wonder when she doesn't look like that! I feel bad right now though, she is so congested from it all.... but getting better.... slowely.
ReplyDeleteand I really cant type or spell today... =)
ReplyDeleteYes...Gracie has been sick, so it's worse then ever!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteewwwww no snail trails here anymore. apparently boys reach a certain age and they learn how to SLURP up their boogies. I swear that sound is practically grosser (a word?) than looking at it LOL
ReplyDeleteYES, and I hate it! We've actually passed that stage for now, but I wiped Lil Major's nose so much that he started to cry as soon as I came at him w/ a washcloth. he used to like having his face washed!
ReplyDeleteYep, my almost three year old is sporting that look right now. I see him licking them all the time. *gag*
ReplyDelete