Our day-to-day lives aren't exactly glamorous right now.
But I want to remember them exactly how they are.
Imperfect.
Hectic.
Full of tears and cries and dirty dishes and sandwich crumbs.
I want to remember every single moment of when my babies were young.
*****
BSF is back. YES.
My daily two-miler. AKA. Trying to regain my sanity.
Park play dates make the whole day better.
Being six weeks old sure is rough as made evident here.
Gymnastics. One of his favorites hours of the week.
Daddy is home. And I can breathe again.
I caved. Three days without it and boy was this delicious.
Where I spend most of my days. Life is just better with her in my arms.
Twenty minutes a day. Love my little reader.
The grocery angels came and rescued our week. I nearly hugged the delivery man.
Linking up here!





I love when you does these 10 on 10 posts. So fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea having groceries delivered to your door!
ReplyDeleteI want to see the crib nook thingy
ReplyDelete