We are excited to introduce our sweet baby girl
Lucille Kate
born on Sunday, July 28th at 5:04am
7 pounds, 4 ounces and 21 inches long
We are overwhelmed, in awe, and incredibly honored that God has chosen us to be the parents to this sweet little girl. We love our Lucy Kate so much already and are soaking up every second of our days with her!
Sweet baby girl, this mama has longed and prayed for you for so, so long. You were more than worth the wait. We adore each and every little part of you!
birth story to follow... if I ever take a moment to actually put this little love down. :)





So in love with this sweet little baby. I can't wait to watch her grow up.
ReplyDeletecongrats!!! what a sweet baby and i love the name Lucy!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Congrats :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is beyond precious!! I LOVE her name! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my word, she is just precious. She is perfect. What a blessing that little girl is. Congrats, friend. Enjoy every moment
ReplyDeleteloving every moment of your sweet precious journey. remember your infertility series? yah, me neither;) Just kidding. But I do remember you bravely writing your heart out, with no expectation of even getting pregnant. And look at how God has poured his blessing down on you so lavishly! It's truly astonishing when you think about it!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, guys! Praise the Lord!
ReplyDeleteso sweet. she is a beaut.
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful, long awaited, God given treasure you now get to hold in your arms. :)
So happy for you!
Oh she is here!!!!! So exciting. And she is beautiful. I am so beyond thrilled for you.
ReplyDeleteMisguided Mommy
ditto what davi said.
ReplyDeleteGod is SO CRAZY GOOOOOOOD!!!!