Sunday, March 3, 2013

Lately...

February was kind of a crazy month.  And March is looking to be just as insane. Even trying to from a complete thought or write a meaningful or planned-out post makes my brain want to explode.  So I figured I'd just give you a peek at the mish-mash of iPhone pictures I've taken over the past few weeks.  

Here are just some of the things I've been up to lately...

Watching these two soak up every sweet second of time together.
Using my Disney pass as much as humanly possible.
Devouring spinach salads with lots and lots of fruit.
Planning and map studying and feeling in disbelief that the most epic sister trip ever is actually about to happen.
Treating myself to sno-cones at baseball games.  Lemon-Lime and Pina Colada flavored for the win.
Enjoying studying Genesis at the park during sunny 70+ degree days.
Being ever thankful for these two amazing people in my life.  

Watching my baby belly grow and grow, and finally announcing to my students that I didn't just eat a monster burrito at lunch and that I am in fact pregnant.  
Getting a kick out of watching Swee'Pea play baseball, and feeling constantly in love with the fact that I get to be the mother to the coolest little boy ever.  
Feeling like I'm spending 50% of my days planning, purchasing, preparing, serving, and cleaning up meals for our little family of three.
Turning 30 and having the sweetest and most perfectly me party ever planned thrown by the sweetest and most perfectly wonderful friends.
Spending time at the Autry Museum and panning for gold.  
Drinking as much tea with fresh lemon as possible all. day. long.
Reading and preparing and praying for a different experience with labor and delivery this time around.  And continuously rejoicing and being in awe of the fact that I get to be a mother again after so many years of waiting and longing.

Whew!  So that is my life over the past few weeks.  Now off to face the reality of too many loads of laundry to wash, dry, and fold and a huge frosty mug of iced tea calling my name.

2 comments:

  1. you are cute.

    that spinach salad looks amazing!

    the Bradley method? CANNOT WAIT to hear all about it! Sounds so dramatic. You are brave. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I recognize that Stine bathroom hehe :) Love your post. Left me feeling happy :)

    ReplyDelete