Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ten on Ten: February

a cinnamony-sugary delight to kick off the last week of my 20's.

cleaning a boy's toilet is hard work.

i cleaned for over 3 hours and they don't let me count that as a workout?  rude.

baseball practice.  go, dodgers!

some homeschooling on a sunday.

hummus and pita.  our favorite snack.

hung this up next to my husband's bed as a reminder of how lucky he is to have married such a hottie.  also as a reminder to be thankful i finally got eye surgery and ditched those coke bottles. 

birthday email.  aka, lots of free food.

valentine's day party with all the cousins.  it was loud and crazy and perfect.

 passing out cards and candy.  these kids are the best.


ten on ten button

7 comments:

  1. I love cinnamon sugar toast so bad. And happy happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy almost birthday. my mom always used to make me cinnamon sugar toast. i feel like i need that back in my life ASAP.

    happy almost birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't know sweet surrender has a birthday club. must sign up.

    happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are tooo much. and baby olive oyl is back. hiiiiiii-iiiiii.

    and i disagree with your phone as well. cleaning the house is my only work out these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I need the deets on all those bday freebies! Mine's tomorrow. Wonder if it's too late to get in on that action?

    ReplyDelete
  6. happiest birthday month to you!
    yummy breakfast!
    also, the clown pic. bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thing one: I am now convinced I need cinnamon sugar toast. Thing two: Don't type house after cleaning in the app, just type cleaning and it will let you choose heavy or moderate cleaning even light cleaning for three hours would have let you burn 598 calories! I've totally tracked that before.

    ReplyDelete