Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What we've been up to lately...

Getting back into the swing of cooking each night again, after far too many weeks of surviving on bean burritos and chili dogs.

IMG_1305 

Staring at my love fern succulent all day long.  I love you, little love succulent!

IMG_1307

Treating daddy to a fancy Father's Day lunch with all his favorite foods, including fancy pork chops and homemade chocolate chip cookies.

  IMG_1358

IMG_1359

IMG_1306

IMG_1313

Playing lots of games... Mickey Mouse Yahtzee, Chutes and Ladders, Candy Land, and Counting Bear Bingo.

  IMG_1364

Still fighting off the sickies. What 29-year-old woman suddenly develops asthma? Apparently this 29-year-old woman. So lame. My lungs are rude, I tell you. Rude.

  IMG_1366

Listening to the Disney station on Pandora non-stop.  

IMG_1321

Making homemade Pizza Pies.  We are totally authentic Italians.  (j/k I am not Italian.  But I still attempted to toss and spin the dough in the air.  Fail.)

IMG_1356

IMG_1357

Dreaming and scheming, people.  Dreaming and scheming. 

IMG_1355

Dealing with this craziness...

IMG_1362

By spending hours and hours in the pool.  Our fingers and toes are permanently pruney.  

IMG_1363

IMG_1369

What have you all been up to?

3 comments:

  1. I love that you are blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are obsessed with Disney Pandora over here too! Pet peeve....when they play the Broadway cast recordings. I want the o.g. from the movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you've been really enjoying your summer! I've loved reading your recent posts. So excited for you that your dream of homeschooling is becoming a reality. :)

    ReplyDelete