Gleek (noun) To LOVE the show "Glee," or to be in the glee club at your school.
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I'm in love with the show Glee. And not just a little love, as in, "Oh, I love your new shoes!" or "I love when my favorite brand of toilet paper is on sale!" NO. Like, love love. Like gotta have it, need it, talk about it non-stop kinda love.
And I'm not ashamed.
It is one of the highlights of my week, watching my favorite show. And I giggle with Glee on Thursday mornings when I can email one of my most beloved besties to replay each and every moment of the previous night's show... "Oh my gosh, remember when Finn said such-and-such," and, "Oh yes, and that stinking Terri, why doesn't she just get out of his life already," and "Swoooon! Will Shuster!!!"
So imagine my current state of dismay over the fact that I have to wait until APRIL 13TH for the return of my beloved show. Yes, I listen to the Glee Soundtracks every day in my car. Yes, I have memorized most of the episodes by watching them over and over online. Yes, I want to be Emma Pillsbury's best friend. But it isn't enough! I need more!
So in lieu of having new episodes of the best show on television EVER for several months, I give you a list of my top ten favorite quotes from everyone's favorite character to loathe, Ms. Sue Sylvester.
I apologize if any of these quotes offend anyone... but they are via Sue... and let's face it... that's just how Sue see's it... ;)
I'm going to ask you to smell your armpits. That's the smell of failure, and it's stinking up my office.
I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help but picture little birds laying sulfurous eggs in there, and it disgusts me.
Every time I try to destroy that club, it comes back stronger than some sexually ambiguous horror movie villain.
I'll often yell at homeless people: 'Hey, how is that homelessness working out for you? Try not being homeless for once.'
I empower my Cheerios to be champions. Do they go to college? I don't know. I don't care. Should they learn Spanish? Sure, if they wanna become dishwashers and gardeners.
I like minorities so much, I'm thinking of moving to California to become one.
I, for one, think intimacy has no place in a marriage. Walked in on my parents once and it was like seeing two walruses wrestling.
While they were in there, I told them to go ahead and yank out those tear ducts. Wasn't using them.
Get ready for the ride of your life Will Schuester. You're about to board the Sue Sylvester Express. Destination horror!
You'll be adding revenge to the long list of things you're no good at, right next to being married, running a high school glee club and finding a hairstyle that doesn't look like a lesbian.
You're too busy chasing tail and loading your hair with enormous amounts of product. Today, it just looks like you put lard in it.
Oh, Sue. Your mockery of Will Shuster never gets old... And to end this post on an even giddier note, I leave you with this, one of my all-time favorite clips from Glee.
Enjoy!






I am crying right now from laughing so hard. Sue! You are hilarious! I love this show so much and too am so sad I have to wait till April. Stupid Idol. Ok not really, I like that show too. Who can I blame for this?? Terri. I blame Terri.
ReplyDeleteyeah by far, the best show on tv right now. my other favorite character that gives unbelievable one liners is Brittany. like the whole duck in the locker thing? holy cow. she's nuts. i can't wait til april. does mark like it? cause scott won't even set foot into the room if it's on. he thinks it's stupid.
ReplyDeleteYou see, when the show first premiered, my daughter DVR'd it and I was going to watch it. Then she watched the first episode and said it was ok, but not that great. So I deleted it and never watched it. Then she started watching it regularly and LOVES it and here I am, left in the dark! :) Maybe I'll have time to catch up between now and April! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteGleeks unite!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteseriously. love this show. and the music... OH the music!!
They can shake it!
ReplyDeleteWe love the dumb blonde cheerleader. She says the funniest things.
ReplyDeleteI admit, Don and I both like this show also. The clip you posted is what got us watching it. We were clicking through the channels and saw this part of the episode. We were HOOKED! Can't wait for the new season :o)
ReplyDeleteOh and I LOVE Sue!
You are so funny woman!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're back on the blog attack! And I have yet to watch an episode of Glee. I don't even know when or where it's on. So inform me...where can I watch full episodes online?? I wanna be a gleek...I think!?
ReplyDeleteis this kind of like people calling me a twi-hard?
ReplyDelete