I can't say that I've missed blogging. Every time I find a spare moment to get online, I find something more tempting to do. Like watching an episode of Brothers and Sisters (I'm shamlessly addicted to our Netflix subscription), or painting my toenails, or reading another chapter of a good book from my most awesome Kindle... (i love her. i've named her Sophie.)
So come on back, oh faithful and few. And add me back to your bloggy friend lists (is that how long I've been gone... I've actually been banished from people's lists?! Ay ay ay...). I promise I've already got several new posts in the works. Announcements to share. Prizes to give. And it isn't possible without your readership and commentship (is that even a thing?! hm. It is now...).
2010 is a full and busy year, and I'm excited and ready to document it all here on my little space in the web-o-sphere.





I'm here and I've been waiting.....I would never banish you from my blog list. Love the new look of your blog - cute pics. Hope Swee Pea is feeling better!
ReplyDeleteYay, you're back! Very cute picture!
ReplyDeletehiiiiii, SO glad you're back!!! I love the new header, and you are adorable. Can't wait to follow along with you and your lovely little family again. I think I need to update your link in my sidebar... doing that right now. :)
ReplyDeleteps. THANK YOU for all the sweet comments on my blog! They all made me smile!
And an ADORABLE new layout! LOVE the pics!
ReplyDelete"Announcements to share"?!?! I'm QUITE intrigued! :)
And I'm a lame, shameless blogger too, who would much rather blog-stalk than write my own posts!
Now can you just talk Starbuck's into keeping those red cups around ALL year long and then all would be right with the world! ;-)
I'm in the same category as you, as my blog is silent a lot of the time, too. So good to see you back though!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd what are these announcements??? Can't wait to hear more.
Welcome back! Can't wait to see more great picts...did you get your new camera?
ReplyDeleteDarling blog layout and lovely pictures!
ReplyDeleteand you crack me up with your little chattering.
i think people should blog when they feel like it and not feel pressured do so otherwise!
Glad to see you're back! Hopefully you'll blog more than I do. My goal is at LEAST once a month. :o)
ReplyDeleteLove the new layout and photos. You should share some of them with your momma. hint hint
Yay I am so excited! I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteYay, I love reading your posts! Welcome back!
ReplyDelete