Typical "I'm about to poop right here and right now, mama" face...
And I was ever so delighted.
So delighted in fact, that we had a dance party to celebrate. And he got a new awesome hot rod car. And we ate yummy homemade cinnamon rolls. And we called Daddy at work so he could congratulate Swee'Pea himself and celebrate with us. And I may or may not have not allowed Swee'Pea to flush the toilet until Daddy came home just so he could show Daddy his, um, accomplishment in real life. And even Daddy was impressed by his son's... well, you know.
Seriously, check out my kid's SWEET robo-dance moves.
And so begins my official entry into the world of motherhood. Two years and three-and-a-half months after his birth, my child voluntarily pooped in the toilet. And I can't remember the last time I was this thrilled.
We like it pants-free 'round here...
*He was accident-free for three days... and then out of nowhere, began going pee pee in his pants one to two times a day... but he actually TELLS US when he needs to go poo! Hallelujah! We are diaper-free (fingers crossed, please no regression, our bank account beggeth thee, oh lords of the potty...) but have added a load or two of pee pee laundry a week. But hey, its only been two weeks. There is always hope for a better tomorrow, eh?









ahhh!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
ReplyDeletep.s. quite the looker you have :) what a sweet boy
He's such a big boy. I felt so sorry for him when he suddenly wet his pants the other day and SO proud of him when he came running in to me hollering that he had to "Go Potty" and once put on the big potty took a nice healthy dump. Yeah, that's my grandson! <3
ReplyDeleteThe rest will come soon enough.
He's so adorable I can't stand it! Love those pj's. We are about to embark on potty training and so not looking forward to it. I can't imagine how exciting it will be to watch my kid poop on the toilet! Yay for Swee Pea!
ReplyDeleteYay Swee Pea! love those pjs. he looks like a big boy.
ReplyDeleteYay Swee Pea! Hope he keeps it up!
ReplyDeleteAh yes the thrilling exhilaration of being diaper freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh wait, I have one more kids to go.
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhh! SO CUTE! I heart the first picture best, love the PJ's, love the kid, and LOVE the pride his mother has in his dump taking skills. OH and I love that you SAVED it! I would SO do that too! Congrats friend!
ReplyDeleteYou are hysterical! That is so funny that you saved Sweet Pea's work to show your husband. Here's to hoping that you will have potty training success and be completely diaper free and pee laundry free! That is one of the best things ever! :)
ReplyDeletewhat a big boy! Good job buddy!
ReplyDeleteHe went poopoo!!! Yay! Love those Paul Frank pjs- I can tell just by looking at your pictures that he's a sweetheart! And I couldn't help but notice your adorable seat cushions- sort of on my mind as I'm redoing mine today = )
ReplyDelete