What better way to celebrate a sweet baby boy with perfectly adorable initials than to celebrate with a perfectly adorable USC birthday party! We gathered in the backyard in our favorite Cardinal Red and Gold gear to munch on chili dogs and Frito boats and chicken and macaroni salads and as many yummy red and gold candies as I could find...
...and cupcakes. Who could forget the cupcakes?!
After a few too many juices...
Swee'Pea's BFF
And yes... there will be a whole post someday on how much I love this ridiculously awesome girl. Hi-lar-i-ous.
Some of the coolest aunties ever!
Make a wish...
... and blow!
Happy birthday, darling boy! We love you!















He is so cute...seriously! I can't get enough pics with that adorable face in them. What a cute party. I'm probably the only person in Ohio who cheers for USC every week. Thank God they beat Ohio State! :)
ReplyDeleteYay, you're back! Love the pictures of the super fun party, although, I have to admit that I pretty much dislike USC to the core...but the pictures are awesome!! =)
ReplyDeleteYou would die... at our Ralph's (which I know you guys don't have anymore) they have USC tortilla chips. :)
ReplyDeleteglad you are back! cute photos and darling 2 YEAR OLD BOY! Hope he had a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteCute! sorry I missed it, I'm glad you're back!! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Swee' Pea!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back! I know you're a busy girl, but we all missed your cute fam in blog land. Swee'Pea is a stud. And just about the sweetest 2 year old boy ever. :)
ReplyDeleteYAY You're writing again! Thanks for sharing pics from Swee'Pea's 2nd birthday with us! Looks like it was a lot of fun! What a cute theme!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pics and SUCH a fun party....Well, all except for that little part right at the end, you know, when I was leaving....
ReplyDeletesniff, sniff
So glad your back! Looks like a fun party! Great pics!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your back! I love getting little glimpses of your life :) can't wait to see u!
ReplyDeleteyour hair is getting SO long...it's beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteand what a perfectly fun party! so glad you're back to posting! :)
OK, I am such a lame commenter because I am being so slow but I am glad you're back to blogging! Your little boy is just so cute. Happy Birthday to him!
ReplyDelete