Last week, Mama2 surprised Swee'Pea with an adorable little set of Mr. Potato Head Pirate pieces made especially for pumpkins. I thought this was a perfect alternative for our little guy to carving pumpkins. We hadn't yet made it to the pumpkin patch yet, so I picked up a pumpkin at the grocery store and Daddy and Swee'Pea set to work that night "carving" their pumpkin.
Anticipating the fun that is about to commence...
Hat.
Our own personal Potato Head.
Starting to get excited...
... like really, REALLY excited.
Daddy finishing the final touches.
All done!
My two adorable pumpkin artists.
So happy and loving his pumpkin... which he fondly refers to as "cumpkin." And which he rushes out of the car each day to see and give hugs to on the porch.
Thanks, Mama2! We can't wait until next year when we get to "carve" another adorable Pirate Pumpkin!













That is the cutest idea!! And he looks totally beyond excited! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteHey, it was so fun to meet you yesterday!
That really is too cute! And way easier than messy "cumpkin" guts everywhere. Yes, way more age appropriate.
ReplyDeleteAw cute! We have that same set. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable. He is precious!
ReplyDeleteHilarious! And what a great idea! No mess involved (my kind of fun)!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great idea! I'm just cracking up at the amount of newspaper that you had under your pumpkin for the great "carving". :) Oh and I love the ones of swee'pea squealing with delight. He's just adorable.
ReplyDeletevery cute! my son would LOVE a pirate pumpkin too!
ReplyDeleteSo fun. I love it!
ReplyDelete