Sunday, July 26, 2009

Canning day...

Movin' to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches
I'm movin' to the country, I'm gonna eat me a lot of peaches

boxesofpeaches
      doublepeach  

Movin' to the country, I'm gonna eat a lot of peaches
Movin' to the country, I'm gonna eat a lot of peaches

IMG_2414
IMG_2430

Peaches come from a can, they were put there by a man
In a factory downtown

IMG_2416

If I had my little way, I'd eat peaches everyday
Sun-soakin' bulges in the shade.

Swee'Pealunch
katielunch

Movin' to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches
I'm movin' to the country, I'm gonna eat me a lot of peaches

boiling
IMG_2434

I'm movin' to the country, I'm gonna eat a lot of peaches
Movin' to the country, I'm gonna eat a lot of peaches

IMG_2446
IMG_2466
IMG_2464
IMG_2472

Millions of peaches, peaches for me
Millions of peaches, peaches for free

tomatoesIMG_2455

Millions of peaches, peaches for me
Millions of peaches, peaches for free

IMG_2489
freezer

Look out!

16 comments:

  1. YES!! i LOVE that song!! looks like fun! mmmm, peaches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! Miriam has quite the set up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so impressed! that is a LOT of peaches. and they look lovely.

    when i was in 4H as a kid i did canning and macrame(i made a sweet owl).

    fun, fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's incredible!!! oh, and that is absolutely the most organized freezer i've ever seen in.my.life! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, your freezer is beautifully organized. I want to think that you did that just to take a picture, but I think I know you better than that. It's probably always that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! I'm so glad you posted photos of the little guy. He's so cute!

    Just out of curiosity. Have you ever defrosted your freezer? Mine is always iced up and you've had yours a little longer than I've had mine. Mine does NOT look like yours. I want fresh fruit and veggies in my freezer too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute post! I love that you added the song!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, I want me some peaches now.

    :)

    LOL at that song, by the way. You are too adorable! And I love all the wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh those look so so yummy :) I can't wait to see u!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AND ALSO...NOW I WANT PEACHES AND ICE CREAM THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this post made me DROOOL!!
    i love all the photo's and now i have that song stuck in my head LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh, so yummy!! I love peaches. Love them. and I haven't had them in forever. Ok, now that I think about it, I'll be coming over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the song!! Love the peaches! Will be quite jealous this winter....Just hoping I'll get at least a bite of peach cobbler at some point....right?! :)

    Can't believe how big Miriam's kids have gotten!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!!!!!!!!! That is impressive! Next summer I will have to learn how to can peaches! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete