What more could you ask for? Platters and bowls overflowing with Pioneer Woman recipes and homemade burgers... cold beers floating in a sea of ice and Vodka slushies in an assortment of fruity flavors... Table tennis and lawn games and fireworks and Dodger baseball and far too many ridiculously hilarious rounds of Catch Phrase late into the night.
And the best part? Being home. Not home as in my house... but home as in the place where my heart belongs. Surrounded by my closest friends and the traditions I hold dear. Celebrating a country and a town and a life that we are all ridiculously thankful for.
Good drinks. Great food. And even better friends. That is what small town America is all about.
I feel ridiculously happy after I hang out with these ladies. Pictures cannot capture the perfection that was last night. Thank you, dear friends, for this tradition I am so thrilled to be part of!














Thanks so much for coming! We love having you all over and love this tradition. What I DONT love is that last group pic of us. Um...what is my dress doing?!?!
ReplyDeleteI love the 3rd! Thanks for being the photographer of the night, can you send me some pictures please? :)
ReplyDeletelooks like it was a ton of fun!! miss u!
ReplyDeleteHow cute and fun! You all look gorgeous! Good friend time is always needed!
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing better than celebrating Shafter's Independence day with the ones I love. The pics are great! Why didn't you post those deep, artsy ones Mark took after the group picture???
ReplyDeletei'm sorry i missed it!! great shots christie... especially the ones in the bushes :)
ReplyDeleteI miss celebrating the 4th on the 3rd. Our new tradition is racing. We need to find another day to celebrate the 4th. :o)
ReplyDelete