Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A few more of my (current) favorite things...

favoritethings2


Lemon bar photo courtesy of Smitten Kitchen


6 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish Larry was reading this so he could make a Sangria comment. I'm sure you're wishing that too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dying laughing, because I have been eyeing that orange chair for weeks now! i just bought some orange fabric in honor of it. the only thingholding me back from the chair is the price and the fact that 2 years from now it might make me run in horror!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved my little box full of lemon bars. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that orange chair! I just told my husband (whilst at IKEA) how badly I wanted an orange chair for my office. He thinks I'm crazy. Glad to know I'm not the only one! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do you get your pictures soooo cute? I am trying to figure out all of this blog stuff!

    ReplyDelete