Ooh, I love that turquoise-y/robin's egg blue color. In fact, my kitchen colors are that and red. I would put it everywhere in my house if I could!
i have that color kitchenaid. i love it. i also love love love ceramic dutch ovens. if les creuset came out with a robins egg blue anything i would just die!
Hmm...that pot and mixer look familiar :) Great taste girl!
Good choices. Are you feeling inspired to watch "The Sound of Music" now? Because you just inspired me :)
Ooh, I love that turquoise-y/robin's egg blue color. In fact, my kitchen colors are that and red. I would put it everywhere in my house if I could!
ReplyDeletei have that color kitchenaid. i love it. i also love love love ceramic dutch ovens. if les creuset came out with a robins egg blue anything i would just die!
ReplyDeleteHmm...that pot and mixer look familiar :) Great taste girl!
ReplyDeleteGood choices. Are you feeling inspired to watch "The Sound of Music" now? Because you just inspired me :)
ReplyDelete