Friday, February 6, 2009

Sneak peak...

Inspired by this girl's work, I decided to take a chance and do a little home-made art for my new crazy-sexy-cool bedroom.

I love it.  

Stay tuned for even more pictures of my new favorite room in the house.

10 comments:

  1. woo whoo!!

    But I am demanding pictures of the FULL canvas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see the final product!

    I too was inspired... for the someday when I ever redecorate, or decorate some more... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in the two weeks I have been absent from blogs, you have been quite busy!! I'm so stinkin impressed with you creative people and can't wait to see your room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dig!! For some reason, you aren't popping up on my google reader deal-e-o... but when I click directly, here you are, making art and having a life, and enjoying it too!!

    love you bunches! will try to figure out my technical difficulties so i can know WHAT you're doing THE SECOND you post about it!!
    xox
    cnc

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh I love those colors together! can't wait to see the full deal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, it's settled, I must commission either you or your cousin to make a canvas for me! You guys are so dang crafty, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see pics of your new room. That canvas looks fabulous (from what I can see). :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHH! I.CAN'T.WAIT to see the finished product AND your "crazy-sexy-cool bedroom"! You ladies are so stiking talented...it's just not fair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wanna do that!!!! looks so freaking cool. you have to show me how. i FINALLY have a budget to do my parent's office and i think a little bit of this drippy paint art is definitely in order!

    ReplyDelete