Monday, February 9, 2009

I do it, mama...

Big boys insist on feeding themselves... every day... at every meal...


...consequently, our sink has been seeing a little bit more bath-action than normal lately.


But who could say "no" to this adorable little puppy-dog eyed boy!?

10 comments:

  1. yes I can bare witness to the mess factor. although at aunties house we just get our cousins clothes=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm kind of glad Micah hasn't insisted on that yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so darn cute! I don't think I could say no to that face either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute family, and cute blog. Love the sink-bathe-ing days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so stinkin' cute! We also like to feed ourselves, but I try to make it mainly an evening meal activity so that dad can give him a bath afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, I wonder WHO he gets his "I Do It" syndrome from. Could it be his mommy drove her mommy crazy doing the same thing? I'm just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha he looks like he's crooning in that last one :) toddlerhood is funtimes eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I swear I need to buy stain remover by the gallon. I am always spotting Gracie's clothes because she refuses to wear a bib!

    ReplyDelete
  9. is he singing into the faucet? AWESOME! he's gonna be a "sing in the shower" kinda guy. my fav!

    ReplyDelete