Nothing cuter then naked baby buns! I'm so glad little Swee Pea can play in the yard and enjoy his naked-ness. That boy is SO his mother's child!
Yes, I am definitely enjoying this warm weather too... but as a courtesy to my neighbors who can see directly into our backyard, I am doing it WITH pants on. Unfortunately, my bum doesn't look as good as Swee-Pea's. :-)
AAAHHHH!!! Those naked buns are adorable. I love it when they run around without their diapers on...until they pee on the floor. But, sooo cute!
I am so jealous. It's 12 degrees here today. Julianne won't know what it's like to run around naked outside until June or so! :)
Nothing cuter then naked baby buns! I'm so glad little Swee Pea can play in the yard and enjoy his naked-ness. That boy is SO his mother's child!
ReplyDeleteYes, I am definitely enjoying this warm weather too... but as a courtesy to my neighbors who can see directly into our backyard, I am doing it WITH pants on. Unfortunately, my bum doesn't look as good as Swee-Pea's. :-)
ReplyDeleteAAAHHHH!!! Those naked buns are adorable. I love it when they run around without their diapers on...until they pee on the floor. But, sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous. It's 12 degrees here today. Julianne won't know what it's like to run around naked outside until June or so! :)
ReplyDelete