Sweet, sweet, sweet.
I am SO stinking excited that this morning when I opened up Book Smart and looked to see what new offerings Blurb has to offer, I noticed something spectacular.
THE BLOGGER SLURPER HAS BEEN FIXED AND I CAN NOW DOWNLOAD AND PLUBLISH MY BLOG!
I am so pumped about this. I have been wanting to completely delete my old blog, but wanted to wait until I could get everything slurped up and into a book I can keep as a journal of the past 22 months of our lives. And now I can finally start this task!
300 posts. 861 photos. Oh goody goody gumdrops, I am so excited to get this project started!




heehee, goody gumdrops, yer silly. But I am super stoked too! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteCool!!! You'll have to show me how to do it someday! I definitely want to make one of those books. I was thinking when Braden turns two.
ReplyDeleteSWEET!!! That's so awesome!
ReplyDeletevery exciting news indeed!!!!
ReplyDeletewoot woot! I'm so glad! I hated the thought of your blog and your thoughts for the past two years just vanishing.
ReplyDeleteHappy Slurpping!
I totally want to do this once my blog has more posts and pictures. I'm glad they fixed the bugs and are offering it once again!
ReplyDelete