Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blog update...

Hey all my faithful (five or six) readers!  I just wanted to give you an update on my blog situation.  I have decided to open my blog up to the public (which basically just means you don't need to type in your email addresses anymore to access my blog... woo hoo!).  However, I have noticed that people have started using our "real" names on the comments you leave.  I love, love, LOVE your comments, but for the safety of our family and the privacy we need due to Popeye's career, I need to request that you not do that (unfortunately I do have to delete those comments which include our names... I'm sorry!!!).

Feel free to add us to your blog roll as "Olive Oyl," and for those who already have us, you may need to update your blog roll and add us again so that you can get updates on when I've posted... for some reason it isn't showing up for those who added me back when I was private.  

Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate all the support and kind words you've had for us in the past month!  Stop by again soon for updates on our envelope system, Popeye's job, and an awesome reveal of our fabulous new master bedroom!  Eek!

6 comments:

  1. I'm soooo Happy! I HATE having to type in my name and password every. single. time. even when I tell blogger to remember me. Grrrr! Buy Yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew you wouldn't be able to resist the public for long!

    :)

    i just updated you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait? So does that mean I can't post your address and social security number on my blog either?

    Crap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you reminded us. I had to change my blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Now you can be in my reader, and I'll know when you've updated!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, my reader will be very happy to receive updates! I kept the email from the invite to your private blog in my inbox to remind me to check your blog! LOL. I guess I can delete that now.

    ReplyDelete