The started the afternoon off by playing outside for an hour or so... when it was time for Henry's nap, I put him in the crib in Swee'Pea's room... but after a few minutes of crying, I heard giggling... and I realized that Swee'Pea had gone into the room and was playing with Hank from the outside of the crib bars. So I pulled a non-napping baby out of the crib, turned on some tunes, and let the boys run wild for close to another hour in Swee'Pea's bedroom.
I love watching these boys play together... I love the relationship they are forming... and I love the thought that they will grow up as close pals.

They spent a good fifteen minutes lurking through the bushes and laughing hysterically as they each took turns hiding and then popping out on one another...

Swee'Pea was quite confused as to why Henry didn't want to share... and Henry was quite upset that he lost full control of the vehicle...
...until Hank ate it (don't worry, he was fine, but for some reason he decided to leap out of the truck while it was still moving at a rapid 1.2 miles per hour)






Swee'Pea doesn't mind sharing so much, as long as he is around to "supervise"... he took off running when he saw Hank heading toward the pickup truck...
Swee'Pea was quite confused as to why Henry didn't want to share... and Henry was quite upset that he lost full control of the vehicle...
And so their usual compromise was made... Swee'Pea pushed, and Hank enjoyed the ride.
...until Hank ate it (don't worry, he was fine, but for some reason he decided to leap out of the truck while it was still moving at a rapid 1.2 miles per hour)

Eventually Henry decided to clean up the yard for me...

While Swee'Pea quietly sat in his truck and supervised...
They spent the remainder of the afternoon destructing Swee'Pea's bedroom and throwing every single diaper they could find on every inch of carpet that was still visible... I had to laugh at the major mess to wee little boys could make in such a short amount of time...


We love you, Henry. Come over and play again soon!




your sun looks like a giant truck driver in that picture of him "supervising" henry clean up the yard. hilarious.
ReplyDeleteso cute! um, WHY did you let Hank have a paci all day????!!!! =) i loathe that darn paci.
ReplyDeletewe had fun last week when S came to play too! love those boys!
So cute! They are going to be best of buds for ever. :-)
ReplyDeleteHow fun and how cute! Are you off work right now?? I meant to ask you that at Costco but got side tracked =) Hope to see you soon!!!
ReplyDeletehehe!!! these pics are so cute! i love when they start interacting with their friends more and aren't playing NEXT to them :D Either way is adorable tho, i love little friend!
ReplyDelete