How can you NOT love that cute little face?! I got a lil girlfriend for him over here ;) she may be like a month older but.... haha
How is he that big already?!.. Didn't I JUST go to his first birthday! He is turning into a handsome little boy! So adorable!
He is so stinkin' cute and so is that shirt he has on! :)
He is adorable, but how sad is it that I'm totally focused on that shirt and wondering where you found it?
Your boy is so handsome and your pictures are fantastic, as usual! :)
LOL!!!! 2nd and 3rd pictures make me LAUGH SO HARD!!! what a doll! An icky sticky booger doll ;D That's a baby boy for ya! I love 'em
He sure is a cutie pie!
Awwww he makes my heart go pitter patter. I love him so much!
oh my goodness so cute! And so GROWN-UP! When did he get to be such a little man??
oooh, i do love myself a brown-eyed boy!
Ok...these pictures are sooooo super cute. He is really growing right now! How fun!
me to
This is far too much cuteness for me to comment on. He is so cute and I am so far behind in blogging!
How can you NOT love that cute little face?! I got a lil girlfriend for him over here ;) she may be like a month older but.... haha
ReplyDeleteHow is he that big already?!.. Didn't I JUST go to his first birthday! He is turning into a handsome little boy! So adorable!
ReplyDeleteHe is so stinkin' cute and so is that shirt he has on! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable, but how sad is it that I'm totally focused on that shirt and wondering where you found it?
ReplyDeleteYour boy is so handsome and your pictures are fantastic, as usual! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!! 2nd and 3rd pictures make me LAUGH SO HARD!!! what a doll! An icky sticky booger doll ;D That's a baby boy for ya! I love 'em
ReplyDeleteHe sure is a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteAwwww he makes my heart go pitter patter. I love him so much!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness so cute! And so GROWN-UP! When did he get to be such a little man??
ReplyDeleteoooh, i do love myself a brown-eyed boy!
ReplyDeleteOk...these pictures are sooooo super cute. He is really growing right now! How fun!
ReplyDeleteme to
ReplyDeleteThis is far too much cuteness for me to comment on. He is so cute and I am so far behind in blogging!
ReplyDelete