I spent my 26th birthday at the park with my mom and Swee'Pea, and then went back just a few days later to celebrate a belated birthday with Popeye and our little one. We ate way too many sweets, watched so many fun shows and parades, and watched as Swee'Pea busted out his classic dance moves for anyone who was willing to watch.
I am so spoiled to have such an amazing husband who whips together theses little videos of our adventures as soon as we get home. But I have decided it is official, I am going to start lugging around my big camera again... as handy as it is to have the point and shoot for quick picture-taking and videoing, I am just not happy with the lack of quality pictures it is producing lately. Then again, that could be the result of the two men in my life who refuse to smile or face the camera when I request them to. Harumph.
P.S. For those of you who have been asking, Popeye makes all our videos on iMovie. It is so simple, I think even I can figure it out... eventually.




OH my gosh. AMAZING videos. I love them. And Swee Pea dancing at the end? SO cute, I'm in love. And I can't wait til my little guy starts dancing like that. Braving Disney might even be worth it to see him get down like that. =)
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I love how much fun you guys seem to have. I want to go to Disneyland!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you guys went to DL on Saturday and that you let me go with you on your birthday.
ReplyDeleteSwee' Pea cracks me up and he's such a good rider on the scarey rides. I love how he just doses off, on pirates, on the concrete... he's not pickey!
I can't wait to take Grandma Linda so she can enjoy a day with Swee' Pea and Mickey. :-)
That boy has some dancing MOVES=) so so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute cute cute little guy!! And you gotta love the Mac... SO SUPER EASY to use!
ReplyDeleteOh Disneyland gets so much more amazing when you have kiddos! I love the one your two boys snoozin on the concrete! So cute!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!!!! I wish we could go to Disneyland more often! I love that Popeye and SweePea fell asleep waiting for Fantasia too! So cute.
ReplyDeleteLove'n his dance moves too. :-)
Ok at some point you are just bragging ...! Just kidding! I am just ridiculously jealous =) Of the Disneyland AND the video's you guys make! So much fun! Hopefully I see you on Sunday ... for more than a second in the kids room! Miss ya =)
ReplyDeleteSo did your momma get to use Popey's pass when he didn't go? My dream is to own annual passes LOL and I am soooo close! Just wanted to get a bit more info before we bite the bullet!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Those are some awesome dance moves! Glad you had fun!
ReplyDelete