why do i never remember to take rad pictures comparing years like this?i suck!
I just love that you guys do those christmas jammies photos! They have all grown so much since last year! I bet it was a blast :)
isn't it just crazy how much they change in just a year?! the pics are just too cute!! and Swee'Pea just gets cuter and cuter!!
That is so cute to see this year vs. last year. I love the group shots. :-)
why do i never remember to take rad pictures comparing years like this?
ReplyDeletei suck!
I just love that you guys do those christmas jammies photos! They have all grown so much since last year! I bet it was a blast :)
ReplyDeleteisn't it just crazy how much they change in just a year?! the pics are just too cute!! and Swee'Pea just gets cuter and cuter!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute to see this year vs. last year. I love the group shots. :-)
ReplyDelete