Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ten on Ten: November 2012

I've been dying to do ten on ten for months.
And this month I finally remembered.
I kind of worried that it would be a boring day to take pictures.
Swee'Pea and I were on our final day of a fabulous getaway to my parent's condo in Brian Head, Utah.
And I figured there wouldn't be much to capture other than stripping bed sheets and loading luggage.
But I was wrong.
It ended up being a really, really great day.
And we laughed.
A lot.
It was a pretty great end to a pretty awesome week.

*****

10:00  Some coffee and a little March girls in my jammies.
IMG_3264

11:00 Playing in the snow and trying to stay warm in the 14 degree temperatures.
IMG_3265

12:00 Some pie and coffee.  The perfect mountain lunch.  
IMG_3266

1:00 Our truck is stuck.  In two feet of snow.
IMG_3276

2:00 My mom's ghetto 1985 snow boots finally bit the dust and she eats it in the snow.  No, I did not help her up before I ran to get my phone.  Yes, those are WalMart bags tied around her ankles.  How else do you suggest we keep the snow off of our pants??!
IMG_3277

3:00 A little Christmas shopping at the ski shop.
IMG_3278

3:00 (again) The time changed and we gained an hour.  That means I get an extra picture, right?!  Cruising through Arizona.
IMG_3287

4:00 (or 5:00?  I feel confused about time when we travel)  A little grub at In-N-Out.
IMG_3295

6:00 Writing a letter to Santa at Bass Pro Shop in Vegas.
IMG_3311

7:00 Visiting the big guy.  We want Legos,  shoes, a movie, and a hat.
IMG_3318

8:00 Some tasty treats for the road, and my first red cup of the season.
IMG_3322

*****

I'm looking forward to taking part in 10 on 10 again next month!
What a fun day of capturing movies it was.
A fun day, indeed.

Linking up here!

ten on ten button

6 comments:

  1. That pie and coffee look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so much snow! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK first there is no such thing as a boring day. Second your photos are wonderful! That would be confusing to me too traveling to see Santa and changing time zones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 on 10 is my most fav of life.
    we have the same kindle.
    that snow pic is awesome.
    and my mom could give your mom a run for her fashion money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so awesome that you are reading little women on your kindle.

    that pie looks amazing.

    lol lol about your mom's snow boot contraption. very clever.

    and wow, snow and Santa! You are WAY ahead of me for Christmas!

    Yay that you blogged! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it just feels like your phone takes better pictures than mine.

    ReplyDelete