I was super excited to sign up for A Cuppa Kim's mug swap last month, and even more excited to get my mug swappin' assignment and start a'shoppin!
I sent a pretty little mug to Lindsay of Pen and Paint. Tragically I do not have a picture of the mug because as so regularly happens in my life, I ran out of space on my phone at a most inopportune time and had to choose to erase either the multitude of random selfies and mug shots on my phone, or the copious amount of pictures of my kid. I went with the mug shots. Forgiveness I beg of thee.
Anyway, here is the happy little box of goodies all ready to be sent out.
Check out Linday's post on the swap so you can see what is inside the package!
A few days after I sent mine out, I was thrilled to find a special box from Mickey the Mouse HIMSELF on my porch. I opened it up to find none other than this delightful little mug packaged sweetly inside.
I was so excited! Swee'Pea was jealous to say the least and pretty much thought the mug was for him. Um, nothankyousir. That mug is for this Mickey lovin' mama. Thank you so much Carrie for my sweet little mug! It's perfect!


So there you have it! Mug swap 2012. I can't wait for next year! Thanks, Kim, for letting me participate. I love you and your blog and your mug swappin', too. (Even if you do cheer for the orange and black. Blech.)








okayyyy. your mug is SOOOO STINKING FUN.
ReplyDeletelike. well done carrie.
you are so cute.
and your hair is awesome in that pic.
for realz.
i wish my hair looked like that.
also. orange & black or die.
that is all.
Cute! We like Mickey around here!
ReplyDeleteThat mug is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWe love Mickey in this house!
ReplyDelete