Two dear friends.
Five fabulous days.
One beautiful city.
We laughed.
We drank.
We ate and ate and ate.
We walked the streets from early morning to late at night.
We slept through our alarms and had to flee to the subway sans makeup or hair brushing.
We saw several celebrities.
We had several ridiculously long layovers.
We talked for hours on end and created endless amounts of precious memories.
I took a bite of the Big Apple... and I can't wait to go back.
Red-eye flight... so exhausting, but so worth it.
No sleep and a mad dash to get ready in the hotel lobby bathroom and we are ready to go... Sex and the City tour!
Signature Cosmos at Aiden's bar "Scout"...
Dinner at Tortilla Flats... cheesiest dive of a place... yet one of the best times we had the entire trip!
Breakfast at Balthazar... we may or may not have gone back three times... we kinda started to get recognized by the waitresses.
Pre-show drinks. Deliciously delightful.
Times Square. We lasted about two minutes... and done.
At the oldest bar in NYC. They didn't start allowing women in until the '70s. Crazy sauce.
The Wafels and Dinges truck. We tracked it down one freezing cold morning. It was so worth it.
So good I had to have two...
Delish.
Magnolia Bakery. So tasty. So good.

We hunted all over town for the best cup of coffee. Ferrara Cafe wins for best cannoli and coffee, hands down.

So happy to have a travel partner that loves good coffee just as much as I do...
Balthazar. Again.
We are in New York!
In New York,
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
Theres nothing you can’t do,
Now you’re in New York,
These streets will make you feel brand new,
The lights will inspire you,
Lets here it for New York, New York, New York
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
Theres nothing you can’t do,
Now you’re in New York,
These streets will make you feel brand new,
The lights will inspire you,
Lets here it for New York, New York, New York
One of the best trips ever! I love my NYC travel buddy... and I can't WAIT to go back!



















I love New York! We went all the time when we lived in Baltimore. I miss it so. Looks like a fantastic trip! Hope you're enjoying your summer.
ReplyDeleteWow!! Looks like it was a great trip. I love NYC, too...but my trips have been very short...someday. =)
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun! Makes me miss New York. Reminds me of a trip I went on with Camille right after college. We still talk about that trip in front of our husbands. They get so jealous because we refer to it as the "best trip ever." Man that feels like a life time ago to me! I need to get Danny to New York one of these days. He's never been! Glad you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteI was hoping that you would start blogging again now that school is out! I totally loved the pictures and I am glad you had such a good time..even with a fractured pelivs!! I miss you friend! We totally need to catch up :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to see you post about your trip.
ReplyDeleteI was so excited yesterday when I say you had changed a couple of things on your blog page. I knew it meant you were redecorating so you could post about the glorious and busy past few months.
I've missed your blogging, seeing your photos and keeping up with you when you're too busy for mom.
I love you!
glad you had so much fun! i haven't been since i was a kid.
ReplyDeleteJealous jealous jealous =)
ReplyDelete