A little project I have been working on is ready to be revealed! Head on over to my new
craft blog and check out what I've been doing! When you are done there, head on over to my new
Etsy shop to check out some goods. Come back often, I plan on doing a LOT of crafting over the next few weeks... months... years!
Hope you enjoy! I know I've sure enjoyed crafting my little heart out! TOO. MUCH. FUN.
Olive Oyl! You have been busy, BUSY! I love the name speckled egg for your shop. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteMy little heart skipped a beat when I saw you had a craft blog AND etsy shop...one day I would love to do all that. Like it would be my dream. Just not now. I have so many ideas, but not enough time and my family would suffer, and I would most likely be stressed out from being spread too thin.
But yay that you can pull it all off! Your blankies are so fun and I love how you named them!
congrats on your little shop! it is super super cute! ill take one of each please! :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks lovely! Great blankets, can't wait to see more of what you come up with!
ReplyDeleteWOo whoo! Congrats on your shop and craft blog. Super cute stuff!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!!! I can't believe how much you've been sewing!!! I was so excited when I read your shop description and it said fabric AND paper goodies! I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it ALL! You go girl!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love it!
ReplyDeleteso exciting!!!!! Your stuff is simply adorable. I wish I had oodles of money so I could buy many things. :)
ReplyDelete