Sunday, April 19, 2009

Best. Day. Ever.

OMG.

Check out this site I just found...


Ladies of Shafter MB, eat your hearts out.  This blog will make any Frantz, Unruh, Penner or Wiebe boy happy.  The only thing missing is a recipe for pluma mousse, which I'm sure they'll add if one of you wants to submit your favorite recipe.

I love Menno food.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I cant believe you found that. What were you googleing?? Did you see a recipe for roll kuchen-because Peter requested that the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing I've got a lot of time on my hands right now...I'll be going through lots of archives tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I would like Menno food other than what I've already had. You'll have to make some and tell me out it is. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it have porselka? That's my dad's favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't want to COOK that stuff, but I want to EAT it... humph. I wonder if they have a "test kitchen?"

    xox
    cnc

    ReplyDelete