OMG!!!! I ALMOST PEED MY PANTS!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME! I like how she totally knocks off her curtain and keyboard too. Classic. I just laughed so hard!!!
WOW! I am cracking up over here! I have to share this video with everyone I know.
Oh, that was funny! I think I've almost done that a time or two! :) Thanks for the laugh!
OMG... I think I spewed pepsi from my nose. I must say I'd have rather peed my pants like Colleen, as it wouldn't still be burning.THAT was hilareous!
LOL! that's awesome!! now i'm wishing YOU'D had a video camera somewhere in your bathroom that day!! ;)
hahahahahah. Just wish yours was caught on tape!!
I hope you were speaking in a foreign language when you did your dance.
You are a crack up! Can I request you reenact yours and tape it for us this time? (With less casualties of course) Talk to ya soon!
oh gosh are you serious. that is hilarious. i think you need to do a reenactment!
That is awesome! Man, I wish you were videotaping...or maybe you're holding out on us... ;)
lol
Woops!! LOLOL!
OMG!!!! I ALMOST PEED MY PANTS!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME! I like how she totally knocks off her curtain and keyboard too. Classic. I just laughed so hard!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I am cracking up over here! I have to share this video with everyone I know.
ReplyDeleteOh, that was funny! I think I've almost done that a time or two! :) Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteOMG... I think I spewed pepsi from my nose. I must say I'd have rather peed my pants like Colleen, as it wouldn't still be burning.
ReplyDeleteTHAT was hilareous!
LOL! that's awesome!! now i'm wishing YOU'D had a video camera somewhere in your bathroom that day!! ;)
ReplyDeletehahahahahah. Just wish yours was caught on tape!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you were speaking in a foreign language when you did your dance.
ReplyDeleteYou are a crack up! Can I request you reenact yours and tape it for us this time? (With less casualties of course) Talk to ya soon!
ReplyDeleteoh gosh are you serious. that is hilarious. i think you need to do a reenactment!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! Man, I wish you were videotaping...or maybe you're holding out on us... ;)
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteWoops!! LOLOL!
ReplyDelete