This is how Swee'Pea likes to play when we are stuck inside...

Complete disorganized chaos, toys strewn about, blocks mixed with balls mixed with cars mixed with animals....
And this is how mommy likes to play...

Animals separated from humans, traditional separated from modern, everyone is lined up in a nice, orderly fashion...
Some may call me anal... I prefer to say that I like to have "organized fun."




oh this made me chuckle :) I love it!
ReplyDeleteI organized the kids' toys into labeled bins in their closets last week. It was like heaven. :)
ReplyDeleteugh, I like organized fun too....but I keep muttering, "let it go, let it go..."=)
ReplyDeleteI am OK with complete mayhem while he is at play, but EVERYTHING goes back to its proper spot, bin, or bucket by the end of each day. If we start a day with the mayhem I get a little (lot) stressed. =)
ReplyDeleteahahahahah this is so awesome. You are soooo smart to have said that so well.
ReplyDeleteI was JUST thinking today...why are neither of my kids neat freaks!!!!!
I much prefer all the little people to be lined up too!
ReplyDeleteoh olive oyl, you are so hilarious. i love it! and john would love it if i played a little more organized. he thinks i'm too messy. what can i say? sewing and paper crafts make BIG messes!
ReplyDeletehaha! that's awesome!
ReplyDeletei'm just wondering . . . what defines "blustery" weather in Bako these days?? ;) check out my most recent post for our own "blustery" weather!!! ugh. wanna trade?! ;)
youre hilarious christie! i can totally hear you saying this. we are *so* sad we didnt get to see mark last week!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I wish I was as organized as you! I try but I fail every time.
ReplyDeleteThat looks almost like my house... almost... but add 2 more kids to the mix of making a mess! I really really really need to get them to put toys away. Mackenzie's version of putting something in her room is walking to the doorway and throwing the toy onto the floor...
ReplyDeleteI prefer Sam's playing techniques. Sometimes I feel stressed because of it, but I'd be much more stressed if I wanted it to be neat and tide because, let's face it, with kids it isn't going to be!
ReplyDeleteBaaaaahahahahaha!!! That's hilarious!
ReplyDeleteLOL, those pictures are HILARIOUS. I find it especially funny after Christian's birthday party. I have YET to clean up the toys because they don't all have a "spot" yet- they've got to be organized in their own little areas you know! ; )
ReplyDelete