Monday, July 4, 2011

Why we love summer...

There is so much we are loving about our crazy lazy summer this year...

swim lessons with all the cousins. 
fountain and chocolate ice cream dates with daddy.
gardening. 
and eating yummy dinners from the garden.
hot mornings cruising town in my suit looking for a pool.
cousin play dates.
and yummy popsicles.

spending nearly all our food budget on fresh produce.
tasty smoothies.
homemade peach cobbler.
and the best bbq ribs.  ever.
backyard swimming.
laugh-out-loud reading.
4th of July.

We are love, love, LOVING summer.
110* heat and all.

8 comments:

  1. I hear you on looking for a pool! :-) Well, I go to my mother & father in laws house... but unfortunately they are doing renovations on it and its out of commission for about another week and a half....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your zest for life! you make me want to garden...or bake even though i'm no good at those things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post your cobbler recipe. I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all of this. (and your new fancy blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh...we love summer! and all your fresh produce looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN! you're going to love being home part-time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this post made me HAPPY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE summertime!!

    ReplyDelete