Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm it...

So, apparently I was tagged last week.  And although I did take the picture just as the rules specified, I am incredibly lazy about taking pictures off of my camera (a 4G memory card will do that to ya... those things hold an INSANE amount of pictures!!!).  So here you have it, a picture of me after a long hard day at work.  Notice I'm wearing a sweater set and pants.  One of the three outfits I actually own for work.  Also take into account that today was 96 ridiculous degrees.  Yes, said sweater set usually has pit stains on it by the day's end.  Ew.


Anywho... here are the official rules:

1.  Take a picture of yourself right now.
2.  No primping or preparing.
3.  Just snap the picture.
4.  Load the picture onto your blog.
5.  Tag someone to play along.

So, since I'm so late in the game getting this deal done, most people I know have already done this.  So I am going to tag my Booty Girls... Toni, Jill, Vanessa, and Angie.  You foolioes better do this.



3 comments:

  1. you look ridiculously hot. SO NOT FAIR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look Happy to be HOME! =)

    Thank you, Im WAY excited! Is baby #2 in your near future? Since our babies are only like a month or so apart.... =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute!! I love your yellow necklace. And your hair is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete