I got tagged to do this on facebook. Yes. I am 13 years old and have a facebook. I thought it would be fun to share on my blog too. Because I know everyone wants to know a plethora of random information about me. Enjoy!
2. If I could do anything in life, I would own a coutoure bridal dress shop. I would serve champagne while brides tried on their dresses. It would be fabulous.
3. I loved being pregnant. It was the happiest time of my life and I can't wait to do it again. Multiple times.
4. I graduated 1st in my class from college.
5. I remember the two times I ever got in trouble in school. I got my card changed in 4th grade for passing a note to a girl named Vicky while the teacher was reading aloud. I got detention freshman year for not being in my seat when the bell rang in Mr. Ketchen's class. Both events will forever be embedded in my memory.
6. I watch "Seinfeld" every single night before I go to bed. I can't fall asleep without watching it.
7. I consume copious amounts of instant oatmeal and coffee every day. If I could live off of these two items forever, I would.
8. Two of my favorite movies are "Hot Rod" and "Step Brothers." I am only slightly embarassed about this fact.
9. Eye am terible at speling and gramer.
10. If I could bottle up the feeling of Sam being placed on my chest just seconds after he was born, I would. It is the most incredible feeling in the world holding a baby when he is just seconds old.
11. I have a crush on Jack Bauer and Jim from "The Office." Not the actors, the actual people in the show. I always get disappointed when I read in the news that one of these two actors has done something shady. I always think "But Jack and Jim would never do that!"
12. My favorite actress is Isla Fisher. She is adorable and I want to be her friend in real life.
13. My husband was my third serious boyfriend ever. We dated, were engaged, and got married in a shorter amount of time than I dated either of the other two guys. Yeah, he is pretty hot.
14. I get incredibly giddy when I see my husband in his deputy uniform. I pray this feeling never goes away.
15. Some of my favorite memories from high school are from being on the tennis team. Seriously. Best time ever.
16. I went through a "freak" stage in high school. I chopped off my hair and dyed it purple. I wore weird clothes and dark eye make-up and hung out at the Marketplace. This stage passed very quickly.
17. My husband and I seriously considered naming our first child "Maybe" after Maybe Funke on Arrested Development.
18. I love making lists. I make lists of the lists I have to make.
19. I have a REALLY hard time sitting still while watching TV or movies. I have to be doing something. I usually read a book while I'm watching TV. Or make lists. Or lists of lists.
20. I hate seeing movies in theaters. I only go once or twice a year when there is a really good movie out that I want to see with my girlfriends or my husband forces me to go.
21. My current favorite color is burnt orange. And mustard yellow. And coffee brown. And granite gray. And robins egg blue. And hydrangea green. And black.
22. I know far too many Barney songs for anyones good. My husband and I sing them together all the time. We are freaks.
23. I can't wait to grow old with my husband. He is going to he a hot old man.
24. I am fiercely competitive in a quiet way. I am the girl that wanted the most gold stars on the reading chart or the most "Student of the Month" certificates. I hate when people are obnoxiously competitive... I just try to stay quiet and stealth about my desire to be on top. :)
25. My best friend swears she didn't like me growing up because apparently I was big and mean and wore a yellow tank top. I claim to this day I have NEVER owned a yellow tank top. I don't hold this against her though. She is a totally rad chica.

An old picture from when I was pregos with Swee'Pea. Best time ever.




Ok I often watch Sienfield before bed...I am a horrible speller and am always having to spell check the most basic words..and we loved Step brothers..hilarious! And my all time favorite color is Chartreuse which is similar to hydrangea green...which were in fact the flowers I used for my wedding! :) funny but reading while watching tv...I think my mom is kinda like that not me...I love both but seperate!
ReplyDeleteYou SO owned a yellow tank top...with spaghetti straps. And I noticed you didn't deny the fact you were big and mean. :)
ReplyDeleteJill, I think YOU were the one who wore a yellow tank top. You are just jealous because you weren't invited upstairs with Cindy and me to watch "Southpark" with Canan and John. Plus, didn't you like max out in height and weight in like the 2nd grade?! Seriously, you haven't grown since you were 8. I think you were the big and mean one and I was just the random girl with the big eyebrow and the thick glasses who wanted nothing more than to be friends with you. :)
ReplyDeleteI want to comment on almost all of these. Loved this post!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I've been tagged for this thing like 5 times but can't think of 25 things to say about myself. The last one is my favorite, because you totally thought you were so better at us at Hartland :)
ReplyDeleteI think I like your friends reactions almost as much as this post ;) There's just something so special about the history of old friends.
ReplyDeleteI've been tagged a couple of times on facebook too. I'll have to figure out my 25.
Good idea putting this on your blog too. I might have to be a copy cat! :)
ReplyDelete